Apple is the first company in the World to touch 1 Trillion USD. As on Nov-07-2019, Apple has Market Capitalization of 1.152 Trillion USD. Apple Company is leader in delivering high end products and highly secured products to the consumers. Business People generally use Apple iPhones, iPad and Mac Laptops. Apple has its own operating system for building new technology products.
World Top Companies List and Ranks from Value.Today as on Nov 7th 2019World Top Companies Ranks are given based upon Market Cap as on Nov 7th 2019. All Market Values below are of Nov 7th 2019
- Apple Yearly Revenues for 2019-Sep ending : 260.17 Billion USD
- Apple Yearly Net Income for 2019-Sep ending : 55.25 Billion USD
- Apple Quarterly Revenues for Dec-2019 ending quarter : 91.82 Billion USD
- Apple Quarterly Net Income for Dec-2019 ending quarter : 22.23 Billion USD
- Microsoft Yearly Revenues for 2019-June ending : 125.84 Billion USD
- Microsoft Yearly Net Income for 2019 June ending : 39.24 Billion USD
- Microsoft Quarterly Revenues : 36.91 Billion USD for Dec-2019 ending Quarter
- Microsoft Net Income : 11.64 Billion USD for Dec-2019 ending Quarter
Microsoft develops Software Packages, Windows Operating System Provider, Enterprise Applications, CRM Applications, Bing Search Engine and Technology Solutions providing industry. Microsoft is providing Cloud Computing Technologies Solutions as well. Bill Gates is founder of Microsoft. Microsoft is 1 Trillion plus USD company as on July 1st 2019.
- Alphabet Yearly Revenues for 2019-Dec ending : 161.85 Billion USD
- Alphabet Yearly Net Income for 2019-Dec ending : 34.34 Billion USD
- Alphabet Quarterly Revenues : 46.07 Billion USD for Dec-2019 ending Quarter
- Alphabet Net Income : 10.67 Billion USD for Dec-2019 ending Quarter
Alphabet Inc is Technology Company and is parent company of Google. Alphabet has presence in technology, life sciences, investment capital, and research. Google the worlds biggest search engine has presence in Cloud Technologies as well.
- Amazon Yearly Revenues for 2018 Dec ending : 232.88 Billion USD
- Amazon Yearly Net Income for 2018 Dec ending : 10.07 Billion USD
- Amazon Quarterly Revenues for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 87.43 Billion USD
- Amazon Net Income for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 2.13 Billion USD
Amazon.COM is the worlds biggest e-Commerce portal. Amazon sells electronics, mobiles, laptops, dresses, toys and whatever the things in the world associated with price you can find at Amazon.
Amazon has its operation in e-Commerce operations in USA, UK, China, India, Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, Mexico, Ireland, France. Amazon is present across the globe.
- Yearly Revenues for 2018 Dec ending : 225.38 Billion USD
- Yearly Net Income for 2018 Dec ending : 4.02 Billion USD
- Quarterly Revenues : 75.90 Billion USD and Net Income : 16.52 Billion USD for Sep-2019 ending Quarter
Berkshire Hathway Inc is USA based Conglomerate Company. Berkshire Hathway Business is into Diversified investments, Property & casualty Insurance, Utilities, Restaurants, Food processing, Aerospace, Toys, Media, Automotive, Sporting goods, Consumer products, Internet, Real estate.
- FaceBook Yearly Revenues for 2018 Dec ending : 55.84 Billion USD
- FaceBook Yearly Net Income for 2018 Dec ending : 22.11 Billion USD
- FaceBook Quarterly Revenues for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 21.08 Billion USD
- FaceBook Net Income for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 7.35 Billion USD
Facebook is Worlds largest Social Media Network. After Google, Youtube the next biggest internet portal in the world is Facebook. Currently in 2019 it has 2.39 Billion active users per month. Whatsup and Instagram companies are acquired by Facebook.
- Yearly Revenues for 2019 March ending : 376.84 Billion CNY
- Yearly Net Income for 2019 March ending : 87.6 Billion CNY
- Quarterly Revenues : 119.02 Billion CNY and Net Income : 72.59 Billion CNY for Sep-2019 ending Quarter
Alibaba is world top B2B service provider. Alibaba connects importers and exporters through online platform. Alibaba is China based multination e-Commerce Industry. Alibaba provide Business to Business Services, Business to Consumer Services. 2 Million Plus suppliers have registered with Alibaba. Globally if suppliers want buyers or buyers wants suppliers Alibaba is the best platform.
- Yearly Revenues for 2018 Dec ending : 109.03 Billion USD
- Yearly Net Income for 2018 Dec ending : 32.47 Billion USD
- Dec-2019 ending Quarterly Results @ Revenues : 28.33 Billion USD
- Dec-2019 ending Quarterly Results @ Net Income : 8.52 Billion USD
JPMorgan Chase is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years.
- JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion.
- JPMorgan have a presence in over 100 markets.
- JPMorgan have over 250,000 employees.
- Yearly Revenues for 2018 Dec ending : 312.69 Billion CNY
- Yearly Net Income for 2018 Dec ending : 78.72 Billion CNY
- Quarterly Revenues : 97.23 Billion CNY and Net Income : 20.38 Billion CNY for Sep-2019 ending Quarter
Tencent Holdings is China based Multi-National Investment Conglomerate Company. Tencent is a leading provider of Internet value added services in China. Since its establishment, Tencent has maintained steady growth under its user-oriented operating strategies. On June 16, 2004, Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) went public on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Yearly Revenues for 2019-Dec ending : 22.97 Billion USD
- Yearly Net Income for 2019-Dec ending : 12.08 Billion USD
- Quarterly Revenues for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 6.05 Billion USD
- Net Income for Dec-2019 ending Quarter: 3.27 Billion USD
Visa INC is a global payments technology company working to enable consumers, businesses, banks and governments to use digital currency. Highest number of Credit Cards in the world are from Visa company and the number exceed 750 million Cards as on Q1 of 2018.
- Yearly Revenues for 2019-Dec ending : 82.05 Billion USD
- Yearly Net Income for 2019-Dec ending : 15.12 Billion USD
- Quarterly Revenues for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 20.74 Billion USD
- Net Income for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 4.01 Billion USD
Johnson & Johnson is USA based company manufactures Consumer Goods, Medical Devices and Equipment and Pharmaceutical Products. Johnson & Johnson has over 125,000 employees in 60 countries.
- Yearly Revenues for 2019 Jan ending : 514.41 Billion USD
- Yearly Net Income for 2019 Jan ending : 6.67 Billion USD
- Quarterly Revenues for Oct-2019 ending Quarter : 127.99 Billion USD
- Net Income for Oct-2019 ending Quarter : 3.29 Billion USD
Walmart is World's biggest retail market company in the world. Around the world, 2.3 million people work for Walmart. In the U.S., where about 90% of the population lives within 10 miles of a Walmart store or Sam’s Club, we’re a source for advancement, providing a variety of opportunities for people of every background.
- Yearly Revenues for 2018 Dec ending : 91.75 Billion CHF
- Yearly Net Income for 2018 Dec ending : 10.14 Billion CHF
- Quarterly Revenues : 45.46 Billion CHF and Net Income : 4.97 Billion CHF for June-2019 ending Quarter
Nestle is the world’s largest food and non-alcoholic beverages company with headquarters in Switzerland. Nestle have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and Nestle is present in 191 countries around the world.
- Yearly Revenues for 2018 Dec ending : 290.21 Billion USD
- Yearly Net Income for 2018 Dec ending : 20.84 Billion USD
- Quarterly Revenues for Dec-2019 ending Quarter: 67.17 Billion USD
- Net Income for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 5.69 Billion USD
ExxonMobil, the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. They hold an industry-leading inventory of resources and are one of the world’s largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers. Produces Petrochemicals, Diesel, Plastics and Gasoline.
- Yearly Revenues for 2018-Dec ending : 91.02 Billion USD
- Yearly Net Income for 2018-Dec ending : 28.14 Billion USD
- Quarterly Revenues for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 22.34 Billion USD
- Net Income for Dec-2019 ending Quarter : 6.99 Billion USD
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION is leading bank in USA and it generates through lending and investments.
Bank of America have a long-term commitment to helping communities thrive and prosper—both economically and socially—with operations in more than 35 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
- Yearly Revenues for 2018 Dec ending : 243.77 Trillion KRW
- Yearly Net Income for 2018 Dec ending : 43.89 Trillion KRW
- Sep-2019 Quarterly Results @ Revenues : 62.00 Trillion KRW @ Net Income : 6.29 Trillion KRW
Samsung is Top Number 1 company in South Korea by Market Capitalization as on Aug-31-2018 and second biggest company in world in Electronics Manufacturing company with 307 Billion USD Market Capitalization as on Aug-30-2018. Samsung manufactures Mobiles, Laptops, Home Appliances, TVs, Refrigerators and many other Electronic Devices.
- Yearly Revenues for 2019 June ending : 67.68 Billion USD
- Yearly Net Income for 2019 June ending : 3.89 Billion USD
- Dec-2019 Quarterly Results @ Revenues : 18.24 Billion USD
- Dec-2019 Quarterly Results @ Net Income : 3.71 Billion USD
Procter & Gamble Company is one of World's top FMCG Company with Baby Care, Fabric Care, Family Care, Feminine Care, Hair Care, Home Care, Grooming, Personal Health Care, Oral Care, Skin and Personal Care Products.
- Annual Revenues @ Dec-2018 ending : 170.75 Billion USD
- Annual Net Inocme @ Dec-2018 ending : 19.37 Billion USD
- Quarterly Revenues @ Dec-2019 ending : 46.82 Billion USD
- Quarterly Net Income @ Dec-2019 ending : 2.39 Billion USD
AT&T Inc is USA Based Multi-National Telecommunications Service Provider Company. Products and Services Provided by AT&T are Wired and wireless voice and data, broadband Internet, TV and messaging services, as well as many of the leading innovative devices
ICBC stands for Industrical and Commercial Bank of China and is multi-national bank based in China. ICBC has around 460,000 employees. Headquarters in Beijing, China.
Mastercard is USA Based Technology solution provider to Financial Domain and Payment Transactions related to Credit Cards and Debit Cards. MasterCard is second biggest Credit Card Provider company post the Visa Company. In the 2018 across the world, there are around 620 million Credit Cards from Mastercard whereas Visa has more than 750 million Cards in Q1 of 2018.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. TSMC is the world’s largest semiconductor foundry, manufacturing 9,920 different products using 258 distinct technologies for 465 different customers in 2017. TSMC pioneered the pure-play foundry business model by focusing solely on manufacturing customers’ products. By choosing not to design, manufacture or market any semiconductor products under its own name.
Roche is a pioneer in Healthcare Company with headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. Roche is the world's number 1 in biotech with 17 biopharmaceuticals on the market. Over half of the compounds in Roche Company products pipeline are biopharmaceuticals, enabling them to deliver better-targeted therapies. They are specialized in Oncology, Neuroscience, Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Cardiovascual and Metabolism, Opthamology and Respiratory branches Medicines.
Home Depot is online portal providing all home improvement needs: appliances, bathroom decorating ideas, kitchen remodeling, patio furniture, power tools, bbq grills, carpeting, lumber, concrete, lighting, ceiling fans and more at The Home Depot.
Intel Chips in Computers are from Intel Corporation. Intel works on Data Center Solutions, IoT, and PC Innovation. Intel brand is present in Laptops, Tablets, Mobile, Desktops, All in PCs. Intel is working on 5G Technology.
Verizon Communication is Multi-National Telecommunications Service Providing Company. Verizon Provides Wireless Network Coverate to 98% of USA. Provided 2.5 Square Miles Network coverage in USA and spent 126 Billion USD as Network Investment.