World Indices - Value Today

 

India Stock Market News

Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister waived off Loans upto 2 Lakhs to Farmers immediately after taking oath of Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. This is applicable to the loans took upto March-31-2018.

News Category
Monday, December 17, 2018 - 21:05

Narendra Modi has 60% Probability and Rahul Gandhi has 40% Probability to become Prime Minister of India in 2019 based upon Top 20 Big States Statistics by Lok Sabha MP Seats in each state and based upon state elections in past 3 years, prime minister current activities and respective chief minister activities in respective states.

Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka will be in favour of BJP mainly in Big States.

AIADMK in Tamilnadu  which is in ruling has probability to support BJP. DMK has probability to support Congress.

In small states in North-Eastern states, BJP will have more advantage as North-Eastern states developed under Narendra Modi Government. But this is very minimal MP seats.

News Category
Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 18:07

Mastercard will Delete Indians Data from Global Servers in order to follow RBI Guidelines and MasterCard will store the data inside India Territory. RBI in the past provided guidelines not to keep any financial data of Indians outside India. Currently Mastercard following RBI Guidelines.

News Category
Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 17:31

T. Harish Rao from Siddipet worked as Irrigation Minister in the past. Currently T. Harish Rao has won in Siddipet with highest margin of Votes when compared with any person in TRS, Congress, BJP and TDP. T.Harish Rao won with a margin of 1.1 Lakhs. None in 5 state elections won with 1.1 Lakhs majority margin between winner and runner except Harish Rao from Siddipet. You can verify the data of winners with highest margin of votes. Siddipet MLA T.Harish Rao from Telangana ranked number 1 among all 5 states in terms of winning with highest margin of votes.

Top Winners List in Telangana Elections - 2018

Top Winners List in Madhya Pradesh Elections - 2018

News Category
Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 16:27
New Chief Ministers List - Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram
STATE CHIEF MINISTER PARTY OF CM SEATS IN STATE
MADHYA PRADESH Kamal Nath CONGRESS 230
RAJASTHAN Ashok Gehlot CONGRESS 200
TELANGANA KCR TRS 119
CHATTISGARH Bhupesh Baghel CONGRESS 90
MIZORAM Zoramthanga MNF 40

 

News Category
Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 16:15

Kamal Nath from Madhya Pradesh has more chances to become Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. Most probably Rahul Gandhi may announce today by discussing with MLA's in Madhya Pradesh. Relatively more support is there for Kamal Nath in Madhya Pradesh when compared with anyone else in Madhya Pradesh MLA's.

News Category
Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 16:23

Couple of Analysts Estimate that Nifty-50 can touch 14000 by Dec-2019. Nifty-50 reaching 14000 is Highly Impossible. Its just a wrong guidance. Ask them what would be EPS of Nifty-50 from January to December 2019. 

Nifty-50 value 21 to 24 times EPS value is worth at maximum. If you consider that at maximum target of 12000 is possible by December 2019 for Nifty-50.

News Category
Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:15

Currently Call Option is Trading above 135 at Strike Price 10800 and it is better to square off above 135 if you have bought call option at strike price 10800.

Currently market is Trading at 10811. Better to Sell Call Option above 135 if you have Buy Position at Strike Price 10800 without waiting for it further to go up. No good news in nearby days for Nifty-50 to cross 11000.

Better to Square Off (Sell) the position. No good news in nearby days for Nifty-50 to cross 11000.

High Volatile News in Markets are Ended.

But if RBI announces Surplus Funds transfer to Government, it can move the market up. But less probability in current month. It leads to many comments against RBI and Central Government.

During Christmas, FII's will be in selling mood to go for Holidays and reenter in January.

News Category
Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 09:55

FII's Net Removed from Stock Markets is 2420 Crores on Dec-11-2018.

Domestic Institutions Net Investmens are Adding approximately 2250 Crores on Dec-11-2018.

News Category
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 13:31

New RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das appointment made the stock markets green. Reason behind this is new RBI Governor may release the surplus funds with RBI to the Central Government. Also new RBI Governor may remove the PCA action imposed on couple of Banks.

Impact of New RBI Governor Shaktikanta das

  • Stock Markets turn into Green.
  • Rupee is weakening further already crossed 72 rupees.
  • He may remove PCA measures on couple of Banks.

There is more talk new Central Government can have more influence on new RBI Governor.

News Category
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 13:24

Congress got 114 seats in Madhya Pradesh out of 230 seats. BSP Mayawathi got 2 seats. Mayawathi announced support to Congress to form Government by Congress in Madhya Pradesh.

There is high probability Kamal Nath can be Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.

Kamal Nath is elected as Lok Sabha member for around 8 times and he played a crucial role for Congress to win in Madhya Pradesh

News Category
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 12:30

First we can say Rahul Gandhi hardwork rewarded as Congress won 3 States out of 5 States

CONGRESS WON IN MADHYA PRADESH ELECTIONS - 2018

CONGRESS WON IN MADHYA PRADESH ELECTIONS - 2018
CONGRESS WON IN MADHYA PRADESH ELECTIONS - 2018

CONGRESS WON IN RAJASTHAN ELECTIONS - 2018

CONGRESS WON IN RAJASTHAN ELECTIONS - 2018
CONGRESS WON IN RAJASTHAN ELECTIONS - 2018

CONGRESS WON IN CHATTISGARH ELECTIONS - 2018

News Category
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 00:30

Alpha Capital Investing 160 Crores in Hero Electric which will be used by Hero Electric to establish second factory.

Target for Hero Electric to sell in 2018-19 : 30000

Target for Hero Electric to sell in 2019-20 : 80000

More Details on LiveMint

News Category
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 18:04

Current Election Result proves Congress allegations on BJP that EVM's are Hacked is Wrong. Congress kept allegation on BJP when BJP got ultimate majority in Uttar Pradesh and couple of other states during last time. 

Currently as Congress got majority seats in current elections, it clearly shows that allegation by BJP that EVM's are hacked is not correct.

In 2019 Parliament Elections there will be tough fight between BJP and Congress. We need to see whether Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi will be our prime minister in 2019 Parliament Elections.

Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi now had almost equal chances to win in 2019 with 55% probability towards Rahul Gandhi and 45% Probability towards Narendra Modi.

News Category
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 17:39

90% Probability for Congress to form Government in Madhya Pradesh.

Out of 230 seats in Madhya Pradesh:

  • Congress is in Leading Position in 116 seats.
  • BJP is in Leading Position in just 106 seats.
News Category
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 17:30

Congress Won in Chattisgarh with Super Majority. Out of 90 seats, Congress is leading in 60 plus seats whereas BJP is in leading position jin less 20 seats.

News Category
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 17:27

Sachin Pilot of Congress Party had won the elections in Rajasthan by 55000 Margin and Ashok Gehlot of Congress Party had won the elections with 20000 plus margin.

Currently in Rajasthan, Congress Government going to be formed with either Sachin Pilot or Ashok Gehlot as Chief Minister Candidates.

Sachin Pilot had 80% chances to become Chief Minister of Rajasthan.

News Category
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 17:19

Telangana Elections Winner in 2018 is TRS Party with Super Majority and has a chance of winning 85 seats out of 119 seats. KCR will be chief minister of Telangana for the second time. At the same time rumous started in Media there is chance that KCR will make his son KTR as chief minister of Telangana.

KCR winning 85 seats out of 119 seats is approximately equal to 72%. Inspite of Congress, TDP, TJS, CPI uniting, KCR winning 85 seats shows Telangana people had great affinity towards KCR and Harish Rao. Harish Rao has done extremely good job as irrigation minister during last tenure.

In 2013, TRS got only 63 seats and now in 2018 there is chance to win 85 seats.

News Category
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 16:30

Five State Election Results is a Big cheerful and Celebration Event to Congress. Congress Leading in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chattisgarh. BJP is not in leading position even in a single state. TRS in leading in Telangana with 80+ seats and it is beyond imagination of exit polls as they estimated around 65 seats. Exit Polls predicted around 60 to 65. MNF is leading to form Government in Mizoram. 

Current Elections is a Cheerful Event and Celebration Time for Congress in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chattisgarh,

Cheerful Event and Celebration Time for TRS in Telangana,

Cheerful Event and Celebration Time for MNF in Mizoram.

Current elections is Big Shock to BJP Govenrment and difficult to recover from shock.

News Category
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 09:52

RBI Governor Urjit Patel Resignation is a Big Shock to Central Government. Moody's suggested India Ratings will be Credit Negative if Central Government influences RBI Functioning and Monetary Policies. In many years, RBI Governor Urjit Patel is first person to resign.

In recent days where the differences between RBI and Central Government:

  • Bringing Banks out of PCA (Prompt Coercive Action). RBI is not interested to bring banks out of PCA
  • Transferring RBI Surplus funds to Central Government. RBI is not interested to transfer Surplus Funds to Central Government.
  • Central Government interfering into RBI Functionality.
News Category
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 09:23

NTPC likely to buy Central Government Stake in SJVN. SJVN is a joint venture between State Government of Himachal Pradesh and Central Government. Cetral Government Stake in SJVN is 63.79.

More Details on MoneyControl.com

News Category
Monday, December 10, 2018 - 10:31

Nifty-50 Put Option at Strick Price 10400 hit 124. Earlier Value.Today has given a target of 100 to 110 when it is trading at 70 Level. It is better to square of position now as will be more volatile tomorrow i.e on Dec-11-2018 as Election results of 5 states will be declared tomorrow. As per average rating given by Exit Polls, the end result is against BJP.

Better to square off Nifty-50 Put Option at Strike Price 10400 which is trading above 120 without waiting further even though Stock Markets has chance to go below 10500 and even to touch 10400 by Dec-14-2018.

Do not assume today sharp fall is because of exit polls. The other two factors are Global Markets fall especially USA Markets fall by 500 points and OPEC has cut down 1.2 Million Barrels per Day which could result in Oil Price rise in near by days.

News Category
Monday, December 10, 2018 - 09:29

India Ranked Number 1 Rank in Remittances with 80 Billion USD as per report by World Bank. Second Rank occupied by China with 67 Billion USD.

News Category
Monday, December 10, 2018 - 08:22

No GST Charges on Sale of Homes and Properties with Completion Status Certificate. GST Charges applicable on Sale of Homes and Properties which are under construction. This statement is from India Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.

News Category
Monday, December 10, 2018 - 08:11

Ola Cabs provides online Cab booking Service. As on April 2017 Ola Cabs is valued at 3 Billion USD. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110+ cities, can connect with over 1,000,000 driver-partners across cabs, auto-rickshaws, and taxis.

Key Points About Ola Cabs:

9,00,000 Vehicles serving millions of customers everyday.

10,00,000  driver-partners on the platform.

110+ Cities serviced by the Ola fleet to get you to your destination on time, every time.

6000+ Employees work tirelessly to provide you with the best in technology and service.

 

Sunday, December 9, 2018 - 22:59

SBI got ShareHolders approval to raise 20000 Crores by means of Share Sale. SBI is top bank in terms of Market Capitalization in Private Sector.

News Category
Sunday, December 9, 2018 - 18:02

Andhra Pradesh is one of best spot for FDI's to invest in India and in Ease of Doing Business, Andhra Pradesh occupied Rank 1 In India because of transparent business policies and fast clearances to remove Companies Hurdles to establish and to run their business. Current Chief Minister of Chandra Babu Naidu is a great visionary leader. Second Largest Coastal Line in India, Ease of Business Doing Rules brought by Chandra Babu Naidu, Fast Infrastructure Growth in Andhra Pradesh, Large Amounts of Lands Available in Andhra Pradesh Government for Capital Development, Transparency in Business Policies in Andhra Pradesh, Skilled Labour in Andhra Pradesh are major factors.

News Category
Sunday, December 9, 2018 - 12:46

Reliance Jio Giga Fiber Preview Offer:
100GB monthly data with 100Mbps speed for the first three months. 

Reliance Jio GigaFiber Plan Charges:
Reliance Jio GigaFiber plans will start from 500 rupees. Plan comes with 300GB of monthly data along with 100Mbps of broadband speeds.

Reliance Jio Giga Fiber planning to launch in 1100 cities in Phase 1.

This adds up revenues for Reliance Industries in upcoming days because of Reliance GigaFiber subscribed customers. This is negative news for Airtel, Act Fibernet and other Broadband Providers.
 

News Category
Sunday, December 9, 2018 - 12:42

OPEC (Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) and other Oil Producing Companies plan to cut down 1.2 Million Barrels per Day. This is in order to control falling crude oil prices. There is a possibility Crude Oil prices may increase slighly in upcoming days.

OPEC Countries will cut down 8 Lakh Barrels per Day and other Oil Producing Countires will cut down 4 Lakh Barrels per Day.

Cut Down Oil Production by OPEC Countries and other Oil Producing Countires is a bad news for India as Crude Oil Prices can increase in near by days again.

News Category
Sunday, December 9, 2018 - 12:28

Exit Poll Results of 5 State Elections in India will be negative news for Stock Markets which will be declared on Dec-11-2018. Nifty-50 is currently trading at 10,693.

Nifty-50 may fall below 10400 by Dec-12-2018 as election results of 5 States will be declared on Dec-11-2018.

As per average of all popular Exit Polls:

In Telangana, TRS will having more chances to form Government and Congress will be gaining more seats in Telangana when compared with 2014. No improvement of vote bank for BJP. Independent Winners will be having more demand with more offers for them will be there in Telangana this time. TRS will be forming Government but none of Parties will be getting more than 65 seats and Magic Number is 60 to form Government. KCR of TRS Party will form the Government in Telangana for the second time.

In Madhya Pradesh BJP will be forming the Government and Congress will be gaining more seats in Madhya Pradesh when compared with 2013.

News Category
Saturday, December 8, 2018 - 19:28

Share the Knowledge